Scroll down

26 Jan 2018

BEST BOOK REVIEWS

FRIDAY, 26 JANUARY 2017
Completely Unexpected Tales - Lamb to the slaughter. Roald Dahl.
Penguin Books. 405 pages.


Hello devoted readers! Hi bood lovers! I am back with a book I found fascinating. I hope you find my review inspiring and get down to reading the story I am presenting this month.

UNEXPECTED MEETING

I am not used to reading books of this gender but sometime changes do us good. If I had to choose one adjetive for this book, it would be "impressive".

PLOT

Completly Unexpected Tales offers different and strange stories in which you can find surprising and unpredictable endings. For instance, Lamb to the Slaughter, relates the life of a traditional wife, Mary Maloney.  Every day she waits for her husband to come home from work with the same ritual, a glass of whisky and a warm room. One day her perfect life will change after a shocking.

OPINION AN RECOMMENDATION

First of all, after choosing the book and starting reading it, I must admit I thought it could be the most boring book I had ever read but I was totally wrong: it turned out something astonishing, tragic and romantic at the same time.
I am glad that I decided to read this original book. I can thoroughly recommend these stories because they keep you in suspense until the finish line. In addition, simultaneously you can improve your English with a bit of time every day.



Posted by BET at 19:30.

1 comment:

  1. Not all the stories are not equally interesting. Right. But the ones that I found goog ... were AMAZING! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete